Write three paragraphs about your favourite film using these expressions:
My favourite film genres are...
I think the best film is...
It's about...
It stars....
I like it because...
Paragraph 1: Your favourite types of film and your favourite film.
Paragraph 2: Location, plot, actors.
Paragraph 3: Why you like it.
USE CONNECTORS: WHAT'S MORE, ALSO, TOO, AS WELL
Estrella Mesón Grande 3 ESO C wrote,
My favourite film genre is comedy. I like action films too. I really like Tim Burton's films. My favourite film is The Corpse Bride.
It's an animation film. It's the story of Victor Van Dort and Victoria Everglot, who are getting prepared for getting married, but mistakenly Victor gets married with Emily, a corpse bride.
Victor is played by Johnny Depp. The film also stars Helena Bonham Carter as Emily and Emily Watson as Victoria.
I like it because the story shows a different point of view about life. What's more, the film characters are figures and they are very real. The soundtrack is great as well.
If you like Tim Burton's films, you'll enjoy it.
6 May 2013
A FILM REVIEW (3 ESO)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Alan 3ºC
ReplyDeletey favourite film genres are comedy, action, and thriller too.I thnk te best comedy film is scary movie.It´s a derision of the film scream.
It is about a murderer that kills a lot of people and smoke weed as well.It stars are: anna faris are marlon wayans. The film is track in EE.UU.
I like it becouse i like comedy and also derision films.
My favorite types of films is science ficcion but my favorite film is Pay it forward, is drama and romance too . The film have an award for favorite secundary actor.
ReplyDeleteIt´s about one child that try change the world helping three person and this person as well have to help other three person. What´s more astonising is that the idea was perfect.
The film have was stilled by Haley Joel Osment, is the same actor that The Forest Gump, is directed by Mimi Leder.
I like it because is very ingenius , also by the history and her characters.
I recomending because I am sure that like it to everybody.
MY favourite type of films are the psychological thrillers, in psycho thrillers you don´t have to watch only the movie , you have to think about it too.
ReplyDeleteMy favourite movie of that genre is incepcion.
Inception is about a group of people that have to get into the dreams of a man for change his ideas but whats more , one of them will have to get into his own dreams to save the situation.
I liked it becouse it makes you think a lot , and also makes you wonder if life it´s a dream (cavern´s mith)
As well as i have seen , this is one of my favourite films of all the time.
(sebas)
My favourite film genres are musical and adventure. I also like animation films. I don´t have favourite film, but I think The Hunger Games is a good one. I like Avatar too.
ReplyDeleteIt´s about two teenage, boy or girl, have to compete in the Hunger Games. They must fight each other until only one survivor. The protagonist, Katniss wins with Peeta, her friend. The main characters are Katniss and Peeta, and they are played by Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson.
I like it because the plot is original. What's more, the special effects are great.
I definitely recommend it! It's an action film as well.
My favourite film genre is comedy. I like action films too. I really like Tim Burton's films. My favourite film is The Corpse Bride.
ReplyDeleteIt's an animation film. It's the story of Victor Van Dort and Victoria Everglot that are getting prepared for getting married, but mistakenly Victor gets married with Emily,a corpse bride.
Victor is played by Johnny Depp. The film also stars Helena Bonham Carter as Emily and Emily Watson as Victoria.
I like it because the story shows a different point of view of the life. What's more,the film characters are figures and they are very real. The soundtrack is great as well.
If you like Tim Burton's films,you'll enjoy it.
Estrella Mesón Grande 3ºC