15 November 2012

CHASING A BURGLAR - 3 ESO

.
Write three paragraphs using 
when, while, past simple and past continuous.

Paragraph 1:  Where and when
Paragraph 2:  Details of the story
Paragraph 3:  The end of the story

You can also use sequence connectors such as "at first, then, next, eventually, a few minutes later, in the end..." 
and words such as "suddenly, thanks to..."

Click on the title to write  your story!!!

Diego García from 3º wrote:

Yesterday THERE was A strike so Ann, Julia, Mike and I went to the park. We were playing when one dog came to play with us. It seemed TO BE alone, so we stayed with him.

We were sitting on the grass with the dog when suddenly we saw a man jumping out of a window. At first we thought he could be a boy that had forgotten his house keys, but then we realized that he was carrying a big bag and a black mask. A few minutes later the dog started barking and he BEGAN to follow the man, we quickly ran after the dog. We saw how the small dog bit the man's big bag and the man kicked it. Thanks to the dog the man started to lose things and he made a trail with things that he had stolen. We begun to follow the trail and it took us to a small alley. The trail ended at a bin so, we supposed that the thief was hiding into the bin.

Eventually we called the police, they came and caught the thief and they took him to jail. LATER, we knew that the things stolen belonged to the dog owner.

53 comments:

  1. My dad is a hero. Yesterday in the morning while he was walking he saw a fire suddenly in the new building near the my hight school. He ran and he saved a two persons while he called a emergency number. Eventually the firefighter arrived soon and saved the other persons thank to my father these persons can live to tell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My dad is a hero. Yesterday X morning, while he was walking he suddenly saw a FIRE in the new building nearX my hight school. He ran and he saved X two PEOPLE while he called AN emergency number. Eventually, the firefighterS arrived soon and saved the other PEOPLE. ThankS to my fathe,r these PEOPLE can live to tell.

      Delete
  2. Yesterday was strike so Ann, Julia, Mike and me went to the park. We were playing when one dog came to play with us. It seemed alone so we stayed with him.

    We were sitting on the grass with the dog when suddenly we saw a man jumping out of a window. At first we thought he could be a boy that had forgotten his house keys, but then we realized that he was carrying a big bag and a black mask. A few minutes later the dog started barking and he begun to follow the man, we quickly ran after the dog. We saw how the small dog bit the man's big bag and the man kicked it. Thanks to the dog the man started to lose things and he made a trail with things that he had stolen. We begun to follow the trail and it took us to a small alley. The trail ended at a bin so, we supposed that the thief was hiding into the bin.

    Eventually we called the police, they came and caught the thief and they took him to jail. After we knew that the things stolen belonged to the dog owner.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesterday THERE was A strike so Ann, Julia, Mike and I went to the park. We were playing when one dog came to play with us. It seemed TO BE alone, so we stayed with him.

      We were sitting on the grass with the dog when suddenly we saw a man jumping out of a window. At first we thought he could be a boy that had forgotten his house keys, but then we realized that he was carrying a big bag and a black mask. A few minutes later the dog started barking and he begun to follow the man, we quickly ran after the dog. We saw how the small dog bit the man's big bag and the man kicked it. Thanks to the dog the man started to lose things and he made a trail with things that he had stolen. We begun to follow the trail and it took us to a small alley. The trail ended at a bin so, we supposed that the thief was hiding into the bin.

      Eventually we called the police, they came and caught the thief and they took him to jail. LATER, we knew that the things stolen belonged to the dog owner.

      Delete
  3. Estrella Mesón Grande 3ºC15 November 2012 at 23:22

    No me he dado cuenta y se me habia olvidado poner algunas cosas


    One Saturday morning I was playing in the garden with my friends when I heard a noise. At first we thought nothing was happening, but my dog Freddie started barking. We looked to my house and we saw the window was open.

    I went to the window and suddenly two man jumped out of my house and started running. They were carrying a big bag, and a mask. They were thieves! While they were running they were talking. We began following them but they were faster than us, then we saw the came into a building. Eventually I took my mobile and ring the police.

    A few minutes later the police came to my house and bring me the things the thieves stole.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. One Saturday morning I was playing in the garden with my friends when I heard a noise. At first we thought nothing was happening, but my dog Freddie started barking. We looked AT my house and we saw the window was open.

      I went to the window and suddenly two MEN jumped out of my house and started running. They were carrying a big bag, and WEARING a mask. They were thieves! While they were running they were talking. We began following them but they were faster than us, then we saw theY came into a building. Eventually I took my mobile and RANG the police.

      A few minutes later the police came to my house and BROUGHT me the things the thieves HAD STOLEN.

      Delete
  4. Sara Falquina Losa 3ºB16 November 2012 at 15:26

    One day , in Boadilla del Monte , four children was playing when a thief jumped for a window. The children were surprised.

    At first the children looked at the dog pursied tha thief biting the ass.The children quickly , called the police. While ,the dog , was pursing the thief.

    At few minutes later , the police arrived. Thanks to the chilgren and the dog , the thief didn`t steal . Eventually the plice found the robbers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One day , in Boadilla del Monte , four children WERE playing when a thief jumped OUT OF a window. The children were surprised.

      At first the children looked at the dog CHASING thE thief biting the BURGLAR'S ass.The children quickly called the police. While the dog was CHASING the thief.

      A few minutes later , the police arrived. Thanks to the chilDren and the dog , the thief didn`t steal. Eventually the plice found the robbers.

      Delete
  5. On Sunday afternon.I was walking in my village Boadilla.I was walking with my friends when I see man , he was stealing the bank.Then I see a big dog. A few minutes later the dog bit to the man and the polices came and caught the robber. Eventually the end was happy.
    Mrcos irizar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On Sunday afternon.I was walking in my village Boadilla.I was walking with my friends when I SAW A man , he was ROBBING A bank.Then I SAW a big dog. A few minutes later the dog bit X the man and the polices came and caught the robber. Eventually the end was happy.
      Mrcos irizar

      Delete
  6. Elena Izquierdo Menéndez, 3ºA17 November 2012 at 13:35

    One morning, Emily was in the garden with her brother Robert and one friend. They were playing soccer, when George(their father) arrived with Tom. Tom was their dog. Suddenly,they heard a noise. At first, they thought that it was nothing; but then,when Tom started barking,they turned and saw two robbers jumping through the window. Eventually, they called the police. A few minutes later, the police were already looking for the robbers who had escaped.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One morning, Emily was in the garden with her brother Robert and one friend. They were playing soccer, when George(their father) arrived with Tom. Tom was their dog. Suddenly,they heard a noise. At first, they thought that it was nothing; but then,when Tom started barking,they turned and saw two robbers jumping OUT OF the window. Eventually, they called the police. A few minutes later, the police WAS looking for the robbers who had escaped.

      Delete
  7. One afternoon I was playing football in the park whith my friends and may dog when we heard something strange from a house near the park.

    Suddenly my friend laura saw a person on the window carrilling a bag.
    We didn´t know what to do in this moment. Then my dog ran after the robber, and followed him.

    My dog cought the robber and bit him on his leg.
    Finally we called the police, and we they arrived and they cought the robber.

    MAria Arroyo Lorente 3ºA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One afternoon I was playing football in the park whith my friends and may dog when we heard something strange from a house near the park.

      Suddenly my friend laura saw a person on the window CARRYING a bag.
      We didn´t know what to do in THAT moment. Then my dog ran after the robber, and followed him.

      My dog cAught the robber and bit him on his leg.
      Finally we called the police, and THEN they arrived and they cAught the robber.

      MAria Arroyo Lorente 3ºA

      Delete
  8. Ana Rodríguez 3ºA17 November 2012 at 15:26

    It was Sunday morning and some children were playing football in the park. There was a dog playing too.

    Suddenly, a robber jumped out a window of a house next to the park. At first, children stopped. Then, the dog started to run after the robber and when the dog reached him, he bit him and the sack. All the objects that there were in it fell and the robber couldn’t walk because of the bite.

    While the dog was running after the robber, one child called the police. Eventually, the police came and thanks to the dog, they caught him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was Sunday morning and some children were playing football in the park. There was a dog playing too.

      Suddenly, a robber jumped out OF THE window of a house next to the park. At first, THE children stopped PLAYING. Then, the dog started to run after the robber and when the dog reached him, he bit him and the sack. All the objects that X were in it fell and the robber couldn’t walk because of the bite.

      While the dog was running after the robber, one child called the police. Eventually, the police came and thanks to the dog, they caught him.

      Delete
  9. One Sunday morning, I was runing with my dog when we saw a boy who was trying steal a chop.
    We ran very fast to the shop but at the momentgo out the shopand goes runing, but suddenly, my dog ran after him, and before that I called the police, my dog caught the robber and take all the money.
    Eventually, we came back to the shop, amd we gave the money to the shop assistance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One Sunday morning, I was runNing with my dog when we saw a boy who was trying TO steal IN a SHOP.
      We ran very fast to the shop but at THAT moment HE WENT out OF the shop and RAN AWAY. X Suddenly, my dog ran after him, and before that I called the police, my dog caught the robber and TOOK all the money.
      Eventually, we came back to the shop, amd we gave the money BACK to the shop assistance.

      Delete
  10. One Friday night after a Nightcore concert,I was walking back to my house with some friends.It was 1:00 AM in the morning.I was looking on a closed shop when a man get out of a closer shop.He was carrying a bag.At first,the man looks at us.Then,he runned and escaped.We get into the shop.The windows were broken and some things in exposition were stolen.We called the police.A few minutes later,the police said that a man said that he saw a PSOE´s car leaving the city.
    Eventually, the police catched the car.Into the car there was a men,the one who we saw getting out the shop.
    The man said:
    -I´m Rajoy,the Spanish President.We need money and we don´t have any other thing to do.I used PSOE´s car for mislead.We´re in crisis.
    At the end,Rajoy was arrested and the jewellery returned to the shop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One Friday night after a Nightcore concert, I was walking back to my house with some friends. It was 1:00 AM in the morning. I was looking on a closed shop when a man GOT out of a closer shop.He was carrying a bag.At first,the man LOOKED at us.Then,he STARTED RUNNING and escaped.We GOT into the shop.The windows were broken and some things in THE SHOPPING WINDOW were stolen.We called the police.A few minutes later,the police said that SOMEONE HAD SEEN a PSOE´s car leaving the city.
      Eventually, the police CAUGHT the car. IN the car there was a MAN, the one who we saw getting out OF the shop.
      The man said:
      -I´m Rajoy, the Spanish President. We need money and we don´t have any other thing to do. I used PSOE´s car TO mislead YOU. We´re in crisis.
      At the end,Rajoy was arrested and the jewellery returned to the shop.
      PEDRO GALLEGO

      Delete
  11. On a Sunday morning stay with a few friends in a park while we were playing with my dog ,then we hear a noise initially we think that it was not at all but we look at wing he marries of to the side and running a thief for the window my dog chased it and ultimately I cath it.diego Ubeda-Romero Alonso 3ºA.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On a Sunday morning I WAS with a few friends in a park while we were playing with my dog ,then we HEARD a noise.Iinitially we THOUGHT that it was not at all but we LOOKED at wing he marries of to the side??????? and running a thief for the window. My dog chased it and ultimately I CAUGHT it.diego Ubeda-Romero Alonso 3ºA.

      Delete
  12. One morning ,in the playground of the school Arquitecto Ventura Rodriguez. One robber get in to de school.

    Sunddenly, I go to my class when old the people stay in the playground.I saw a robber in the class 1ºD.

    I quickly went down to the secretary to ask for help. One secretary called the police and said me "Thanks to call us".

    And finally caught the robber.

    Mario C. Matarrubia Oviedo 3ºB E.S.O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One morning ,WE WERE PLAYING in the playground of Arquitecto Ventura Rodriguez HIGH SCHOOL. One robber HAD GOTTEN INTO THE school.

      I WENT to my class when ALL the people WERE in the playground. I saw a robber in the class OF 1ºD.

      I quickly went down to the secretary to ask for help. One secretary called the police and TOLD me "Thanks FOR CALLING us".

      And finally THEY caught the robber.

      Mario C. Matarrubia Oviedo 3ºB E.S.O

      Delete
  13. one day, afternoon we were playing on PS3 in my house when y look out the window i saw a thief getting into the neighbors house. Wing was going to call police but not arrive in time so i went whit my dog to chase. My dog bit him. We caugth him on the floor and take him to the nearest police station
    Alejandro Gonzalez 3A

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. one afternoon we were playing PS3 in my house when I LOOKED out OF the window AND i saw a thief getting into the neighbor's house. WE WERE going to call THE police, but THEY DID not arrive in time so i went WITH my dog to chase. My dog bit him. We caugth him on the floor and TOOK him to the nearest police station
      Alejandro Gonzalez 3A

      Delete
  14. Yesterday morning, Sarah, Alice, James and me were playing on the park's grass when we saw a lost dog. We were looking for the dog's owner, but nobody knew who was.
    Suddenly, we heard a noise that it was coming from the bank. It was a cry of a woman that she said us: Hepl! Catch to the robbers! At first, nobody moved, but then Jake, the lost dog, ran after the robbers. Jake bit the robber's bag, and nothing fell from it. Jake bit then the robber's hand and we discovered than he didn't have a gun. It was his hand hidden under his coat.
    Sarah called to the police and a few minutes later they arrived. We saw the robbers get in to a red car, and finally, the police caught them. We discovered too than Jake hasn't got an owner, and now he is my dog. Thanks to him, the robbers were captured. Now, all people meets Jake.

    Irene Romero 3ºD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesterday morning, Sarah, Alice, James and I were playing IN the park when we saw a lost dog. We were looking for the dog's owner, but nobody knew who HE was.
      Suddenly, we heard a noise that X was coming from the bank. It was THE cry of a woman that X said TO us: Hepl! Catch X the robbers! At first, nobody moved, but then Jake, the lost dog, ran after the robbers. Jake bit the robber's bag, and nothing fell from it. Jake bit then the robber's hand and we discovered THAT he didn't have a gun. It was his hand hidden under his coat.
      Sarah called X the police and a few minutes later they arrived. We saw the robbers get into a red car, and finally, the police caught them. We discovered too than Jake hasn't got an owner, and now he is my dog. Thanks to him, the robbers were captured. Now, all THE people KNOW Jake.

      Delete
  15. One day, the kids and the dog were playing in the park, it was a sunny day and everybody was happy.
    At first, Lasy (the dog) see a man jumping out the window of a house, it´s a thief! Then Lasy run to the man and bite him. Eventually the kids saw that and run to help Lasy but when the kids come, the thief escaped and run. The kids were calling to the police when Lasy began to bark, a few minutes later all the dogs of the city came and chased the thief and finally captured him. Later, the police come and arrested the thief.
    The people were impressed for the story and the brave Lasy. So the Mayor gave a medal to Lasy for this fact.
    Marta Alonso 3ºD

    ReplyDelete
  16. (in the police station)
    Joe- it was a 19 of October, I remember it very well, it was in the afternom a sunny afternom, with the sun shine hitting in my face-
    Detective- Where were you when you saw the thief?-
    joe- I was playing footbal with my dog and my friends, ehn suddenly rocky, my dog started to bark-
    Detective- And what was happening?
    Joe- well! let me continue. Suddenly, we saw a person jumping through a window, at first we thouth that is was a person doing parkour, but when y saw that he was wearing a bag in his back, I started to think that it was fishy-
    Detective- And, What did you do?-
    Joe-ehhh, I don´t remember!! o yes, I persued him, and well I was running behind him, I saw 200$ and I stopped to take them, then I remember that I was following the thief, and I began tu run.-
    Detective- and, Why didn´t you call my man for help?-
    Joe- Because I lost my mobilephone while I was running.
    Well, lest continue, after taking the 200$, I saw that the thief was robbing to a grandmother, so I thought , that it was the perfect moment to paralize the thief, so I did some marcial art and I hit the thief.-
    Detective And did you see what was in the bag?-
    Joe- Yes, I saw...-
    Detective- And...?-
    Joe- Oo yes, it was full of money, yes, a lot of money-
    Detective- and, What did you do whith the money?-
    Joe- oooo, I spent all-
    Detective- What?? (angry)-
    Joe- That I spent all the money-
    Detective- In what?-
    Joe-well, I trip to Rio de Janeiro with my family, in buying all the teachers of the school, to do whatver want to and...-
    Detective- And??
    Joe- In a hot do-
    Detective- In a hot dog?-
    Joe- yes, I was hungry-
    Detective- well, never mid and, Did you see the face of the thief?-
    Joe- yes, it was...-
    Detective- it was...?-
    Joe- ok, it was Pique-
    Detective- Pique?-
    Joe- yes, he told me that he needed the money for F.C Barçelona-
    Detective- Ok, thanks for your colaboration-
    Joe- ohh nothing, Bye-
    detective- Bye-


    ReplyDelete
  17. Do you mind if I quote a couple of your posts as long as I provide credit and sources back
    to your blog? My website is in the very same niche
    as yours and my visitors would truly benefit from some of the information you present
    here. Please let me know if this okay with you. Regards!


    my web site - making money at home online

    ReplyDelete
  18. Since the admin of this site is working, no question very rapidly it will be well-known, due to its
    feature contents.

    Here is my blog post - forex rates

    ReplyDelete
  19. You could definitely see your enthusiasm within the article you write.
    The world hopes for more passionate writers such as you who aren't afraid to say how they believe. All the time follow your heart.

    Here is my blog ... forex technical analysis

    ReplyDelete
  20. you are actually a good webmaster. The web site loading velocity is amazing.
    It kind of feels that you are doing any unique trick.
    Furthermore, The contents are masterpiece. you've done a excellent activity in this topic!

    Here is my blog post ... How to make money online

    ReplyDelete
  21. Its like you learn my mind! You appear to understand a lot about this, like
    you wrote the e-book in it or something. I believe that you could
    do with a few percent to power the message home a bit,
    however other than that, that is magnificent blog. An excellent read.
    I'll definitely be back.

    Also visit my website :: how To make easy Money Fast

    ReplyDelete
  22. I have learn a few just right stuff here. Certainly value bookmarking for revisiting.
    I wonder how a lot attempt you place to create this sort of magnificent
    informative web site.

    Feel free to surf to my webpage; money online earneasy ways to make money fast online
    my webpage: earn easy money onlineeasy way to make money online

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi friends, pleasant post and good arguments commented here, I am truly enjoying by these.


    my web page; legitimate online work from home jobs

    ReplyDelete
  24. Awesome article.

    Feel free to surf to my webpage - how To make money online for beginners
    Also see my website :: need to make money fast

    ReplyDelete
  25. whoah this blog is great i really like reading your posts.
    Stay up the great work! You already know, many persons are searching round for this
    info, you could aid them greatly.

    My page ... best penny stocks to buy

    ReplyDelete
  26. I read this paragraph completely on the topic of the comparison of most up-to-date and earlier technologies,
    it's awesome article.

    My web site: ideas to make Money

    ReplyDelete
  27. I like the valuable information you provide in your articles.

    I will bookmark your weblog and check again here frequently.
    I'm quite certain I'll learn many new stuff right here!
    Good luck for the next!

    Feel free to visit my site: money making Online

    ReplyDelete
  28. I don't even know the way I ended up right here, however I believed this submit used to be great. I don't recognize who you're however definitely you're going to a famous blogger if
    you are not already. Cheers!

    Also visit my web-site :: how can i make money from home

    ReplyDelete
  29. Howdy just wanted to give you a brief heads up and let you know
    a few of the images aren't loading properly. I'm
    not sure why but I think its a linking issue. I've tried it in two different internet browsers and both show the same results.

    my page ... day trading optionsforex day trading
    Also see my web site > what is day tradinginterbank forex

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hey there would you mind letting me know which hosting company you're using? I've loaded your blog in 3 completely different
    browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot quicker then most.
    Can you recommend a good internet hosting provider at a honest
    price? Thank you, I appreciate it!

    Also visit my weblog ... search jobs online

    ReplyDelete
  31. You're so interesting! I don't think I've read through a single thing like that before. So great to find somebody with some original thoughts on this subject matter. Really.. thanks for starting this up. This website is one thing that's needed on the internet, someone with some originality!


    Feel free to visit my page fast Money

    ReplyDelete
  32. I'd like to thank you for the efforts you've put in penning this blog.
    I really hope to check out the same high-grade content from you later on as well.
    In truth, your creative writing abilities has encouraged me to get my own blog now ;)

    Feel free to visit my webpage earn money online fast

    ReplyDelete
  33. If you are going for most excellent contents like myself, only pay a visit this web site every day as it
    presents quality contents, thanks

    Here is my blog; ways to make some extra money

    ReplyDelete
  34. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I really appreciate your efforts and
    I am waiting for your further write ups thanks once again.


    My homepage ... how to get money for free online

    ReplyDelete
  35. Howdy just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you know a few of the pictures
    aren't loading correctly. I'm not sure why but I think its a linking issue.
    I've tried it in two different internet browsers and both show the same outcome.

    Feel free to visit my web-site; the best way to make money fast

    ReplyDelete
  36. When I originally commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox
    and now each time a comment is added I get several emails with the same comment.
    Is there any way you can remove people from that
    service? Appreciate it!

    my web site: how can i make money online for free

    ReplyDelete
  37. Hi! Quick question that's totally off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My weblog looks weird when browsing from my iphone4. I'm trying
    to find a theme or plugin that might be able to resolve this problem.
    If you have any suggestions, please share. Many thanks!


    Also visit my weblog - how to make money with google
    my webpage > how to get free money

    ReplyDelete
  38. This page definitely has all the information and facts I needed
    about this subject and didn't know who to ask.

    Also visit my web page how to make money fast online for free
    My web site :: ways to make money online for free

    ReplyDelete
  39. Your method of describing everything in this article is truly nice,
    all can easily be aware of it, Thanks a lot.


    my blog post - I Need Free Money

    ReplyDelete