Click on the title to write three paragraphs in an email telling your friend about your house rules...
Paragraph 1: When your friend's coming.
Paragraph 2: Jobs you have to and don't have to do at home.
Paragraph 3: Other home rules
USEFUL EXPRESSIONS:
I can't believe that...
I can't wait to see you!
You asked about...
Apart from...
That's all for now.
I have to...
I must.... / I mustn't....
Esther Fernández Gómez (3B) wrote:
Hi lucy.
I cant believe that you are coming next month. Im EXCITED , I can't wait to see you!
You asked me about my parents' rules. They are strict. I have to tidy my room and my bathroom every day. I have to lay AND CLEAR the table every day too and help in the kitchen.
Apart from this rules, I have to take care of my dog. I have to make sure that his water bowl is full, I have to play with MY dog IN the afternoons and I must take HIM OUT for a walk every morning and evening.
That's all. See you soon darling.
22 October 2012
HOUSE RULES - EMAIL - 3 ESO
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dear Pepa,
ReplyDeleteI can´t believe that you´re coming next Saturday. I can´t wait to see you.I´m going to say some rules that you have to respect.You must have your room much tidy, because my parents are so strict about it.So, if you don´t do this, they will be angry. You have to help laying and cleaning the table.
Apart from these rules, you don´t have to do nothing more but if you want...
That´s all for now.
See you soon,
Elena.
Dear Pepa,
ReplyDeleteI can´t believe that you´re coming next Saturday. I can´t wait to see you.
I´m going to TELL YOU ABOUT some rules that you have to respect. You must have your room REALLY tidy, because my parents are VERY strict about it. So, if you don´t do this, they will be angry. You have to help laying and CLEARING the table.
Apart from these TWO rules, you don´t have to do ANYTHING ELSE, but if you want...
That´s all for now.
See you soon,
Elena.
VERY GOOD, ELENA!!!
Hi luci. I cant believe that you are coming next month. Im exciting , I cant wait to see you!
ReplyDeleteYou asked me about my parents rules. They are strict. I have to tidy my room and my bathroom everyday. I have to put and lay the table everyday too and help in the kitchen.
Apart from this rules, I have to take care of my dog. I have to make sure that the his water bowl is full, I have to play with mi dog on the afternoons and I must too take he for a walk every morning and evening.
Thats all. See you soon darling.
Esther Fernandez Gomez. 3B
Hi luci. I cant believe that you are coming next month. Im EXCITED , I can't wait to see you!
DeleteYou asked me about my parents' rules. They are strict. I have to tidy my room and my bathroom every day. I have to lay AND CLEAR the table every day too and help in the kitchen.
Apart from this rules, I have to take care of my dog. I have to make sure that his water bowl is full, I have to play with MY dog IN the afternoons and I must take HIM OUT for a walk every morning and evening.
That's all. See you soon darling.
Esther Fernandez Gomez. 3B
Hey Mike.
ReplyDeleteI can´t believe that you are in Madrid this weekend. My parents told my that may be you can come to Spain, I can´t wait to see you!
You remmeber that you asked my about my parents rules, They dont said you nothing to the time we have to stay at home. It´s realy cool. The only thing is that we have to take the dog for a walk every afternoon.
A part from this rule, they do all the housework! lay the table, do the washing-up, make the bed, take the rubbish out,... we don´t have to do nothing!
That´s all for now.
Mario Matarrubia Oviedo. 3ºB
Hey Mike.
DeleteI can´t believe that you are in Madrid this weekend. My parents told my that MAYBE you can come to Spain, I can´t wait to see you!
You remmeber that you asked my about my parents' rules?, They WON'T TELL US ANYTHING ABOUT the time we have to stay at home AT NIGHT. It´s realy cool. The only thing is that we have to take the dog for a walk every afternoon.
APART from this rule, they do all the housework! lay the table, do the washing-up, make the bed, take the rubbish out,... we don´t have to do ANYTHING!
That´s all for now.
Mario Matarrubia Oviedo. 3ºB
SARA FALQUINA LOSA 3ºB
ReplyDeleteHi Paula :
I can´t believe that you are coming next month . I can´t wait to see you !
You asked about my home rules.You have to tidy your room and you have to make your bed , because my parents are very strict.Don´t worry I will help you.I have to do a lot of things , for example, I clear the table, I take the rubbish out , I have to tidy my room...
Apart from these rules, we are going to have fun this month. But on the schooldays I don´t go out .
that´s all for now. See you later !
SARA
SARA FALQUINA LOSA 3ºB
DeleteHi Paula :
I can´t believe that you are coming next month . I can´t wait to see you !
You asked about my home rules. You have to tidy your room and you have to make your bed, because my parents are very strict.Don´t worry I will help you.I have to do a lot of things , for example, I clear the table, I take the rubbish out , I have to tidy my room...
Apart from these rules, we are going to have fun this month. But on schooldays I don´t go out .
that´s all for now. See you later !
SARA
VERY GOOD SARA
Dear aunt,
ReplyDeleteI can´t believe that you´re coming next weekend . I can´t wait to see you.I´m going to say some rules that you have to respect.You must make your bed, because my parents are boring about that about it.So, if you don´t do this, they will be angry. You have to help laying and cleaning the table.
Apart from these rules, you don´t have to do nothing more.Only if you can...But my parents probably tell you that you musn´t do anything.
That´s all for now.
See you this weekend,Pedro
Dear aunt,
DeleteI can´t believe that you´re coming next weekend . I can´t wait to see you.I´m going to TELL YOU ABOUT some rules that you have to respect. You must make your bed, because my parents are boring about that. So, if you don´t do this, they will be angry. You have to help laying and CLEARING the table.
Apart from these rules, you don´t have to do ANYTHING ELSE. Only if you can...But my parents WILL probably tell you that you musn´t do anything.
That´s all for now.
See you this weekend,Pedro
Hi Pepe.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe that you're coming next week. I'm going to tell you some rules that you have to respect. Make the bed, I make my bed all the days and I haven't any problem, lay the table, is not an important thing fot me but I must to do, like atudy all the days, another rule is tidy my bedroom when it is untidy, this is normal, I supose that you tidy your room too, and the last rule is mop the floor, I hardly ever do that amd is not very tired.
see you soon
Marcos G.
Hi Pepe.
DeleteI can't believe that you're coming next week.
I'm going to tell you some rules that you have to respect.
Make the bed; I make my bed EVERY DAY and I DON'T HAVE any problem,
lay the table, IT is not an important thing fot me, but I must do IT, like atudy????? EVERY DAY,
another rule is TO tidy my bedroom when it is untidy, this is normal, I SUPPOSE that you tidy your room too, and the last rule is TO mop the floor, I hardly ever do that AND IT is not very TIRING.
see you soon
Marcos G.
Hi Alba,
ReplyDeleteI can´t belive that you´re coming next week. I can´t wait to see you!
You asked about my parents in your previous email. They aren´t very strict about rules at home. I have to make my bed, after go to school, and tidy my room all weeks. I also have to lay and clear the table with my sister. Guests don´t have to do any housework, but you can help me if you want.
Apart from these rules, I haven´t go out on schooldays and I have to go to bed before eleven o´clock. I musn´t listening music very loud.
That´s all for now. See you soon.
María
Hi Alba,
DeleteI can´t belive that you´re coming next week. I can´t wait to see you!
You asked about my parents in your previous email. They aren´t very strict about rules at home. I have to make my bed, after GOING to school, and tidy my room EVERY WEEK. I also have to lay and clear the table with my sister. Guests don´t have to do any housework, but you can help me if you want TO.
Apart from these rules, I MUSTN'T go out on schooldays and I have to go to bed before eleven o´clock. I musn´t LISTEN TO LOUD MUSIC.
That´s all for now. See you soon.
María
Hi Felipe:
ReplyDeleteI can't belive that you are coming next saturday. I can't wait to see you!
You asked about my home rules. My parents are very stric. You have to make you bed. I also have to make my bed and Pick up my room. I have to walk with my dog . I have to set and clear the table. You do not have to.
There is another very importan rule, do not make noise later than 00:00. But do not worry, you'll have a great in my hause
That´s all for now.
Alvaro Fernandez 3B
Hi Felipe:
DeleteI can't belive that you are coming next Saturday. I can't wait to see you!
You asked about my home rules. My parents are very STRICT. You have to make YOUR bed. I also have to make my bed and TIDY my room. I have to walk with my dog. I have to set and clear the table. You do not have to.
There is another very importan rule, do not make noise later than 00:00. But do not worry, you'll have a great TIME in my HOUSE.
That´s all for now.
Alvaro Fernandez 3B
Hi!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see you next month! I'm very exciting!
In your previous email, you asked about my housework. You won't have to do any housework. I must tidy my room and make my bed. I also have to lay and clean the table after lunch and after dinner.
Apart from these rules, I have to take out the rubbish, but sometimes my brother do it. He's a good boy.
That's all for now. Good Bye!
Ana
Hi!
DeleteI can't wait to see you next month! I'm very EXCITED!
In your previous email, you asked about my housework. You won't have to do any housework. I must tidy my room and make my bed. I also have to lay and CLEAR the table after lunch and after dinner.
Apart from these rules, I have to take out the rubbish, but sometimes my brother DOES it. He's a good boy.
That's all for now. Good Bye!
Ana
Hello Pepe.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe that you are coming next month.
I am goig to say some rules.I must tidy my room and lay the table everyday.i have to study in the schooldays and I have to mop the floor in the weekends.
Apart frm these rules , I have to take out the rubbish.
That is all for now.Goodbye
marcos irizar
Hello Pepe.
DeleteI can't believe that you are coming next month.
I am goig to TALK ABOUT some rules AT HOME.I must tidy my room and lay the table EVERY DAY.i have to study ON schooldays and I have to mop the floor ON weekends.
Apart frOm these rules , I have to take out the rubbish.
That is all for now.Goodbye
marcos irizar
Hi Peter.
ReplyDelete¡No me puedo creer que vas a venir pasadomañana!
Cuando you llegues a my house te tendras que calentar la sopa. Desbes ordenar mi habitacion y sometimes poner la mesa.
Los fines de semana tengo que barrer el suelo.
Eso es todo. Xao
Alejandro Gonzalez
ELENA MELGUIZO GARCÍA 3ºB
ReplyDeleteI can't believe that you're in my house this weekend
I can't wait to see you!
ReplyDeleteYou asked about my housework in your previous email. I have to clear the table and make my bed. I mustn't listening music very loud or make noises.
Apart from these rules, I have to take out the rubbish and I have to go for the bread.
That's all for now. See you on weekend!
ELENA MELGUIZO 3ºB
I can't wait to see you!
DeleteYou asked about my housework in your previous email. I have to clear the table and make my bed. I mustn't LISTEN TO VERY LOUD MUSIC or make NOISE.
Apart from these rules, I have to take out the rubbish and I have to go TO BUY bread BEFORE LUNCH TIME.
That's all for now. See you on weekend!
ELENA MELGUIZO 3ºB
Dear cousin
ReplyDeleteI can not wait to see you!
But if you are coming in my home you have to follow the rules. We have to do a lot of think for example you have to make your bed,do your homework ,or mop the floor if you mess but don´t worry I will help you if you want
see you soon.
Dear cousin
DeleteI can not wait to see you!
But if you are coming TO my home you have to follow the FOLLOWING rules. We have to do a lot of THINGS for example you have to make your bed, do your homework ,or mop the floor if you mess???? but don´t worry I will help you if you want
see you soon.
Hi Paula!
ReplyDeleteI want to see you! You're coming to my house next month, I can't believe that!
When you stay here you see me doing housework. Everyday I tidy my room, lay the table and clear it, but I don´t take out the rubbish. I have a sister, you know, she never did housework but now, she everyday do something.
Apart from this rules, I have to mop the floor once a week, but I don´t have to do the iroing.
That´s all for now and don´t worry, you won´t have to do any housework.
See you!
Sandra Anguita 3ºD
Hi Paula!
DeleteI want to see you! You're coming to my house next month, I can't believe that!
When you COME here you WILL see me doing MY housework. I MUST tidy my room, lay the table and clear it EVERY DAY, but I don´t HAVE TO take out the rubbish. I have a sister, you know, she never DOES HER housework but now, she DOES something EVERY DAY.
Apart from THESE rules, I have to mop the floor once a week, but I don´t have to do the iroing.
That´s all for now and don´t worry, you won´t have to do any housework.
See you!
Sandra Anguita 3ºD
Hi Irene,
ReplyDeleteI can't believe that you're coming next Friday. I can't wait to see you!
My parents are strict about the housework. I have to tidy my bedroom and make my bed every day. I also have to lay and clear the table. I don't have to do the ironing. You don't have to do any housework, but if you want you can!
Apart these rules I have to get home before ten when I meet my friends on Fridays and weekends.
That's all for now. See you soon!
Estrella
Hi Irene,
DeleteI can't believe that you're coming next Friday. I can't wait to see you!
My parents are strict about the housework. I have to tidy my bedroom and make my bed every day. I also have to lay and clear the table. I don't have to do the ironing. You don't have to do any housework, but if you want you can!
Apart FROM these rules I have to get home before ten when I meet my friends on Fridays and ON weekends.
That's all for now. See you soon!
Estrella
Dear Pepe:
ReplyDeleteYou will come next friday but you hace to know some.rules: I always lay the table and clear it. Before going to school I you have to aje my bed and after school I have to tidy my room and do my homework.
That's all, see you!!!
Carlis de la Viña
Dear Pepe:
DeleteYou will come next Friday but you HAVE to know some.rules: I always lay the table and clear it. Before going to school , I have to MAKE my bed and after school I have to tidy my room and do my homework.
That's all, see you!!!
Carlis de la Viña
Hi Paula,
ReplyDeleteI can´t believe that you´re coming this Friday! I can´t wait to see you. About your question of my house rules you have to know my parents are very strict about lay and clear the table and the most important, tidy your room, if you don´t do this housework my parents will be angry. Apart from these rules, I must stay at home at half past ten, but don´t worry, my parents are so kind and you´ll enjoy a lot.
Kisses,
Marta.
Marta Alonso Abril 3ºD
Hi Paula,
DeleteI can´t believe that you´re coming this Friday! I can´t wait to see you.
About your question of my house rules you have to know my parents are very strict about LAYING AND CLEARING the table and the most important THING, YOU HAVE TO tidy your room, BECAUSE if you don´t do this housework my parents will be angry. Apart from these rules, I must stay at home BEFORE half past ten, but don´t worry, my parents are so kind THAT you´ll enjoy a lot.
Kisses,
Marta.
Marta Alonso Abril 3ºD
hi Friends
ReplyDeleteI can't believe that you're coming next week
you asked about my house work . They're strict about some things . I have to tidy my room and make mu bed everyday . Guests don't have to do any housework .
Apart from these rules , I have to get home before eleven when I go out on weekend and I have to mop the floor if you mess
thats all for now
your friend